Five Goals for June
- Lose 4 lbs (average of 1/week)
- Consistently strength train 2x a week
- Go through my closet and get rid of things to donate that I don’t wear
- Try to be in bed by 11pm most nights
- Finish reading Born to Run
Four Bands I’ve Been Listening to a Lot Lately
- Mumford & Sons
- Bright Eyes
- The National
Three places I travel this month:
- St. Louis for a conference for work
- Boston for a wedding
- NYC for a week!
Two Hysterical Websites
- Go Away – This is David Thorne’s website, and I have literally been laughing so hard I cry when I read some of his stuff. My personal favs: Justin’s Floodlight, Formal Complaints, and Missing Missy.
- Don’t Even Reply – This guy basically responds to classified ads and really screws around with the people. I can’t even articulate how funny they are, but check out My New Jogging Partner.
One Chobani Giveaway Winner:
#217 – Nina Wassel – Congratulations!! Her favorite way to eat Greek yogurt?
“I love my greek yogurt frappuccino!!! 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup protein powder, 1/2 cup water, 2 t decaf coffee powder, 1 T cocoa powder, 2 pks splenda and lots of ice in my magic bullet. Sooooo yummy!!!! only 4 WW+ pts!”
Please email me at bethsjourneyblog at gmail dot com so I can pass your info along to the Chobani folks! Thanks to everyone for entering!