Yesterday’s weigh in results were… not good.
But you know what? I’m not letting me get it down. A number is just a number and I am not going to let it dictate how I feel about myself.
While not thrilled with the results, I am honestly feeling so good right now. I ran 7 miles on Saturday at a sub 9:00 minute pace. Below 9 minutes! Me! So that is what I’m trying to focus on, rather than the number on the scale.
For the week ahead, here are my goals:
- Keep up with planning splurges rather than having unplanned ones.
- Focus on having a lot of protein at each meal.
- Try to limit fruit to 3-4 servings/day (it’s getting a little out of hand, especially when I ear most of my activity and all of my weekly points).
- Track everything.
- Focus on living healthy, not getting too caught up in the scale.
- Adjust to working at home! This week I start working from home two days a week, which is going to be challenging/different for me.
Here’s to a great week!