It’s frustrating when you feel like you’ve done everything right and the scale doesn’t move. I know I need to focus on the things that I CAN control, like how many times I work out, how much I eat, etc. etc. but man is it annoying when you can’t make the scale do what you want it to! I know it’s a journey (hello blog title) but its tough when you don’t see the results you want and deserve. Ugh!
I know all that said, I do have a lot to be proud of from this past week, including:
- Working out 6 (!!!!) times
- Getting back into the kitchen
- Feeling in control with food all week
- Getting up before work 2x this week to run
- Making good choices throughout the week
Here’s to a better week scale-wise next week.
Oh! And let me leave you with this sweaty (blurry) picture from this morning:
This is after clocking in 3.0 miles outside at an 8:55 (!!!) pace. Take that, scale!