I’ve seen this survey all over the blog world so thought I would take a stab and let in you learn a little bit about me! I’m in San Antonio currently and will be heading back tonight… back to the grind tomorrow!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
I love to get a workout first thing like a run outside when the weather is nice or a killer session on the stairmaster at the gym, and then spend the day hanging out with friends and/or getting my nails done. After laying low for most of the day, I love a nice meal out and possibly a night on the town if I’m feeling up for it.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- Breaking Bad
- Mad Men
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Half and half. I love taking pictures, but I also loving getting good pictures that I am in so I can remember fun times with family and friends!
4) Why do you blog?
I blog because it’s a creative outlet for me and I really like to have something in my life where I can regularly talk about weight loss, healthy living, and my struggles with weight maintenance. I’ve met some incredible people, both readers and other bloggers alike, and it’s helped me be more committed than ever to leading a healthy life and setting a good example.
5) Share five websites you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Louis CK. I feel like that would be the best lunch ever.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
Cottage cheese or greek yogurt with fruit, banana with peanut butter, black bean dip or hummus with veggies, and popcorn. If I’m not being particularly healthy, I can eat my weight in cheese and french bread.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Nope! Funny story – my friends in college and I decided it would be a good idea to get a cat my senior year and we named her Chloe. When we got her, my parents were asking who was going to take her when the year was over, and I assured there would be a fight over who got to keep her. Take one guess where she lives now… with my parents.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- iPhone (I somehow made it 27 years, but now…)
- A good chef’s knife
- My laptop
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic is coffee, alcoholic is a tie between vodka soda with a splash of cran or a nice glass of wine!
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I do! I generally like to cook bigger meals 1-2 nights a week and then have quick meals the rest of the week that I can whip together in just a few minutes so I can embrace some downtime.
12) Do you have children?
Nope! Definitely want a few in my future, though.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Running, blogging, experimenting in the kitchen, finding awesome happy hours,
14) Would you consider yourself shy or outgoing?
Outgoing, hands down. I do get a little shy if I know no one in social situations.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I would love to be a little less impulsive. I tend to get REALLY into things quickly and want to drop everything to make things happen without fully thinking it through. I’d love to be a bit more moderate in my approaches to decision making/life in general.
16) Who is your favorite actor/ actress?
I love Will Ferrell, Jonah Hill, Natalie Portman, and Mila Kunis.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Visited San Antonio for the first time ever!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
I’m lucky that all my family is within driving distance. My one sister Heather lives in NYC (4 hours by car from DC) with her two kiddos, Ben and Claire (and her husband). My other sister Wendy lives with her husband Justin and their son Harper in Philly (2.5 hours by car from DC), and my parents live near Atlantic City, NJ (3 hours by car). I feel fortunate to have them within driving distance, but sometimes wish they were a little closer so I could just meet up for dinner sometime!
19) List three of your talents.
- I am really good at making people laugh.
- I am really good at finding bargains with food, clothes, restaurants, and household items.
- I type extremely fast – over 100 words per minute.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
I am really good at achieving goals that I set myself to and doing what I need to do to make them happen.