Good morning! Can you believe it’s already unofficially the fall? Craziness! I hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend. I know I tried really hard to enjoy every second, but somehow it still came to an early end. If you’re catching up from the weekend, did you notice that I ran my longest run EVER on Saturday? 10.7 miles! I’m still really proud of myself about that slash trying not to focus on the 12 miles that I’m doing this coming weekend… Also, I had a cornhole competition on Saturday and turned Wil into a Cornhole Covert!
I’ll be back later today with a recap of the impromptu Labor Day party that I had last night, but in the spirit of the 4 day work week, I wanted to share a simple 4 ingredient breakfast casserole that I came up with yesterday.
- 4 Whole Eggs (8 pts)
- 1 1/3 cup shredded potatoes (2 pts)
- 1/2 cup RF Mozzarella Cheese (4 pts)
- 2/3 cup sausage style crumbles (1 pt)
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork
- Spray an 8″ pie pan with nonstick spray and pour egg mixture in
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Slice into desired servings. I made 5 slices for 3 points each, but you could do 3 larger slices for 5 points a pop too (Entire recipe is 15 pts)
This was SO good and so easy! I just threw it together and put it in the oven while I showered and got ready. I had it for breakfast yesterday and am reheating it for breakfast today. Yum!
What was THE BEST part of your weekend?